- Head of Oncology department: Dr. Turobova Tatiana, Medical oncologist and Pediatric oncologist
- Senior surgeon: Prof. You Vath,
- ENT-specialist, Head and Neck surgeon: Prof. Matela Ivan
- Anesthesiologist: Dr. Sreng Chanda
- Head of Laboratory: Dr. Sam Vuthy
- Head of Imagery department: Dr. Soth Vuthy
- Pathomorphologist: Dr. Chhut Serey Vathana
- Oncology nurses: Mrs. Chin Somaly, Mr. Kim Eang
- Surgery nurse: Mrs. Mong Lot
- Anesthetist: Mr. Ouk Thy
Doctor Turobova Tatiana receives patients at her consulting room; during a consultation she will ask you
about your problems, history of your disease and your life, will perform physical examination.
If it is necessary, she will recommend you other methods of medical examinations.
At our hospital are available:
- Different kinds of laboratory tests (include tumour markers),
- 3D- and 4D-ultrasonography – they use high frequency sound waves to record images of various body parts such as thyroid, breasts, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys and uterus and blood flow in arteries and veins,
3.General digital X-ray examination,
4.Digital mammography – is the most effective imaging tool to screen for breast cancer by producing low dose X-rays of the breast for comparisons,
5. 64-slice CT-scan (Computerised Tomography) – uses computer and X-ray scanner to produce cross-sectional images of the body to detect location and extent of the tumor. It is possible to perform CT-colonography for detailed images of the colon,
6. Biopsy – to obtain tissue sample from area of suspicious growth for cytology or histology examination (Fine needle aspiration, Excision biopsy, Bone marrow aspiration and trephine biopsy).
7. After diagnosis the Medical oncologist will explain you about your disease and treatment plan according international standards.
At SSIUH are available:
- surgery treatment. Our Operating theatre is well equipped to perform different kinds of surgical procedures include endoscopic surgery,
2. chemotherapy (for solid tumors and oncohematology diseases),
3. molecular targeted therapy / biological therapy,
4. hormonal therapy,
5. palliative and symptomatic treatment for non-curable cancer patients.
Palliative medicine is the specialty which works to improve the quality of life of patients facing the problems associated with life-threatening illness. Its core expertise includes the management of pain and other distressing symptoms caused by the disease or its treatment, regardless of the stage and type of disease. Common conditions dealt with include cancer at any stage where symptoms are troublesome, liver and kidney failure. Palliative care is often given together with therapies that control or slow down disease progression, including attempts at curative treatment where the rates of success are not good.
Chemotherapy and molecular target therapy are available at in-patient department and at out-patient department (a room for chemotherapy day care is next to consulting room of the Medical oncologist).
We use special equipment to avoid any serious side effects or complications of chemotherapy and to avoid of pollution of environment:
- special infusion lines and infusion pumps,
- biological safety cabinet to dilute chemotherapy medications,
- special plastic bags to pack chemo.
Together with doctor Turobova Tatiana works well experienced oncology nurse Mrs. Chin Somaly.
Our team is continuously upgrading and expanding her clinical services to keep up with the rapid developments in Oncology worldwide.
We are good listeners, we hear our patients’ problems and we provide them physical and emotional support!
Our main point: individual work with each patient.
For poor Cambodian patients discounts are available.
We have packages for Breast check-up and Oncology check-up.
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com