SSIUH is particularly conscious about the terminal care of patients. Skilled nursing facilities offer an array of services, in addition to the basic skilled nursing care. The patients are accommodated in either a single room or ward and provided with meals, a few social activities, personal care, 24-hour nursing supervision, and access to medical services.
Basic nursing services generally include:
- Linen service, furnished room (single or shared)
- Dietary instructions: nutritious meals and snacks
- Custodial care (including incontinence care)
- Therapeutic recreation and activities
- 24-hour on site medical & staff
- Evaluation and care planning at home