Dr. Soth Vuthy
MD, DES of Radiology and medical imaging, AFS, France.
Head of radiology and imagery Department
– 1986 Diploma of medical assistant at UHS, Phnom Penh
– 1996 Diploma of medical doctor at UHS, Phnom Penh
– 2002 Diploma of Radiology specialist (DES) at UHS, Phnom Penh
– 2003 Diploma of specialized radiology (AFS) at Claude Bernard university in Lyon, France.
– Head of radiology and imagery Department at SEN SOK International University Hospital : 2011-2014
– General manager of Ultrasound Training Centre Standard at
International University Phnom Penh 2011-2014.
– Vice President of Cambodian Association of Radiology: 2013-2014
– Trainer for medical imaging at University of Health Science Phnom Penh: 2003-2014
– Deputy Director of National Institute of Public Health: 2005-2011
– Director and Radiologist of Clinic Banteaysrey: 2006-2009
– Manager and Radiologist of Clinic Sok Hok : 2003-2006
– Radiologist of Khmer- Soviet Friendship Hospital: 2003- 2004
– Director of Oudong District Health office:1996- 1999
– Physician at Oudong District Hospital, Kampong Speu province:1986- 1992